Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 10, 2013

12 "Long" Years

Jokingly Darren told me today, "Happy Anniversary! They have been 12 long years and I have enjoyed every minute of it."  Followed by him saying, "well... almost every minute of it."  

Seriously! What is not to enjoy about me! I definitely enjoy him!

The other night our friends, the Minnicks offered to take our kids for the evening so we could enjoy one last date night before the baby came.  We took them up on the offer and told them we would make it our anniversary date since it was just 2 days before.  

Perfect! We went to Red Iguana Mexican Restaurant.  It was so wonderful.  I couldn't stop saying mmm...mmm...mmm... Then we went and walked around City Creek.  I had hoped to go on a hike but we didn't have enough time and Darren said he didn't want to carry me out if I went into labor.

Today is our actual real anniversary.  The sun was shining.  We had a yummy family dinner. Then went for a walk to the park.  I just don't walk as fast as I use to but it sure feels good to walk.    
On the positive side, If I go to 41 weeks they will induce me.  For the safety of the baby.   I am ok keeping her in but it is kind of nice to think I only get to for 9 more days!  MAX!!!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

cute new family photo :)