Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tyler

Tyler came up to my room early this morning. I was brushing my teeth and the first thing he said was- Mom did you know that today is the first day of September! So how many more days until my birthday? 26 I said. Then he proceeded to count to 26. Commenting that he can count higher than that and pushed on to 115 instead.

He also starts school in 7 days. He commented several times how he wishes school could start tomorrow and not on the 8th.

Then we went to the store to buy a backpack. There was a nice cars one with Lightening McQueen and even a nice old plain black one. Then we turn the corner and boom! A "delightful" Thomas the Train back pack- Lucky us, you can wear it on your back or roll it around on it's wheels. I did try to talk him out of it, It is a bit over the top when it comes to cheezy- but no, Thomas was coming home with us.

Ella loves to wear it too. It almost touches the ground when she wears it.

pictures to come..

7 comments:

k8theriver said...

that is amazing. on chloe's report cards last year she was considered 'above average' because she could count to 100.

Tina said...

Is he starting kindergarten? If so, I didn't realize he and Alyssa are so close in age. We really need to get all these cousins together!

Lindsay said...

counting to 115! That's impressive. :) I bet he (and Ella) are so cute wearing the Thomas backpack.

Rachel said...

SO SWEET are your children!

Corie said...

Tyler is such a NERD! It's so awesome.....

Katie said...

I can't believe he's old enough to start school!

Corie said...

Oh my, Nolan! Just so you know, he left that comment about Tyler being a nerd. Sheesh. :) I can just picture Tyler being so excited about his backpack. He's such a cute kid!