Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ogden with the Texans

I only have one brother and he married a great wife- I got to hang out with her this week in Ogden. The Treehouse museum is great. Our kids are of an age where Jeana and I can actually talk for a few minutes and not just run around like crazy chasing kids. It was a nice day.
We stopped over at the Solomon Center for pizza and games. Funny thing is these four kids didn't need any tokens for their favorite games. They just sat and pretended to play and didn't know any different. Ella and Sophie just ran around. Seth- not pictures- used all the free tokens I had and then bought the kids all some treats at the end.
The other favorite ride- This one only cost one token- If only kids entertainment levels would stay this cheap their whole lives!
Here is a picture of our future doctors. Besides the trains and firetrucks this was their favorite place. Seth is looking in a microscope, and Spencer and Tyler were trying to assemble the body behind them.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have a picture of Seth when he was just a little guy with his mouth stuffed with grapes at a family reunion. I can't believe how big he is now!

Jared said...

Amy- you have some great updates! I have been out of the regular internet loop for more than a month. Thanks for taking the time!