Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, July 13, 2009

Darren's 32nd Birthday.

I posted the pictures backwards so I guess you will have to see the day backwards. We celebrated Saturday and Sunday. Sunday night we had ice cream pie with family and Kyle.
We hiked to Lake Mary up at Brighton Ski Resort- This is actually Dog Lake behind us.

Tyler is hiking a lot this summer. The wildflowers are in full bloom and it just feels wonderful be up in the mnts.
Darren started his weekend with a bike race. I had the camera all ready - right settings, good lighting and picked up Ella to put her in the stroller to wheel us over to the finish line- and ... stinky diaper... the quick contemplation of change it or take Darren's picture as he goes over the finish line. Silly me- I thought I could change it quick- I looked up from changing her diaper as he wizzed across the finish line. so this is our finish line picture.
This was us waiting for Dad at the top. It was very cold and I didn't bring a jacket so we were staying warm (from the wind) in our car.
Happy Birthday Darren- we love you!

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

happy birthday! nice job racing.

Whitney B. Balls said...

Happy Birthday Darren. Jason was too busy talking to you about bikes I didn't get to say hello.

*tif* said...

Happy birthday Darren! What a fun week it looks like you guys had. The hike looks wonderful!