Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Curious George


We spent Labor Day in Bear Lake with the Balls family- It was a great weekend- For those who are familiar with Israel- this lake is the Galilee of Utah- It is so blue and the cliffs behind Darren and Tyler look like the Golan Heights to some.  It was wonderful. 
This Saturday we went to the Health Fair at the University of Utah- We waited way to long in line to take this picture- Curious George and the man in the Yellow hat- Awesome stuff, lots of free food and fun- and Tyler got to sit in a Life Medical Helicopter- It took off and landed in front of us- Very loud, windy but exciting for a two year old- Ella slept!
 We did start rice cereal with Ella- She does love to eat- just like her mother-  

(I dont have bangs in this picture... why you might ask... Well, I will never again trim my own bangs- I think they will be pinned up for a long time...until they grow back out to a normal length)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,I'm glad you had fun at bear lake. You'll have to try the bikes next year.

Jenny Allen said...

wow. I haven't been to bear lake for a long time. I'm glad ou had a good time. Tyler is so serious with George and Yellow Man. :)

Rachel said...

Ella is so good to sleep through the helicopter, I hope she adjusts to the rice cereal :)
Tyler is such a little BOY- I'm sure that Darren is glad that he loves helicopters and trains and moving trucks!

Heidi said...

So fun! I miss the Bear Lake days! Such a cute little family you have. We are not moving back to Utah just yet! We are actually moving to Huntsville, Alabama the first of October! Crazy! Life is an adventure! I always love reading your blog-

The Morgans said...

After seeing that picture I want to come and vist. It is beautiful. Ella and Tyler are both such cute kids.

Ang said...

That is a big monkey!

*tif* said...

So cute Amy. Hey so do you want me to delete your comment? I don't think you'll make anyone mad. Good discussion though eh?