Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our week


Tyler was so happy to be home- he loved playing with Grandma/pa Balls and Ranell all week. But he was so excited to know it was Monday because it means Family Home Evening- He asked me all day, is it still monday... he didn't want to miss it- he had our family home evening game out by 9:30 in the morning and I had to tell him we needed to wait until dad came home so dad wouldn't be sad if we did it with out him. So this is us, after FHE eating icecream as a family- Notice how big Ella is!!!


This is Ella's blessing dress- Our neighbor made it, it is just beautiful!


This is Darren (after an all morning meeting) walking with Ella in Central Park. It wasn't to hot but we did wish we were in shorts and t-shirts-We had a great time in NY- Ella was a champ even on the plane ride

5 comments:

Joni said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Heidi said...

Ella is so beautiful! Time flies! She IS getting so big... I also loved the story about FHE. Kids are too cute!

*tif* said...

Such cute pics! What a good example you are to me. FHE. I must be better at that.

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

dude, you know that we live 2.5 hours from NY don't you? You should have let us know you were coming

amelia and crew said...

Hey, I'm ready to see that baby. I'm going to call you soon so's we can come visit.