Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dog sitting

First I must mention, I have updated the pictures of Tyler's room. There are now things on the walls, like the quilt Pat made for Tyler. (also a bulletin board, book shelves, and the cute black and white picture of him on his bike.) Hopefully the room looks a bit more cozy now, instead of bare walls.


As for dog sitting, we got to have Brody in our home for 5 days. He was a very good dog, not as calm as Toby, but really what dog is. But he is a bit taller than Toby, just enough that he can put his head on the kitchen table, on your pillow at night, and give you a good smack with his strong tail. BUT if I WAS ever going to get another dog, I would want one with Brody's personality. He was so loving and good. When the owners came to pick him up they brought Tyler a Tigger from Disneyland. So the next morning Tyler had to show Tigger all his toys- he lined up all his trucks, shared a toy cell phone with Tigger and then said, I need to show Tigger how to play the piano soft. So Tyler has his piggy on one side of him, and Tigger on the other- I did not pose this picture.



Regardless- I will never ever let Darren talk me into having two dogs at a time. Can you imagine two dogs and a double wide stroller. NO!!! (and for that matter- Toby is such a good dog- we dont ever need to get another one after him- no dog could be as good!!!)

4 comments:

amelia and crew said...

That picture is priceless.

*tif* said...

I love that picture. Kids are so cute. You would be a good dog sitter. You always amaze me at what you can handle.

Mauri said...

Hey Amy! It's Mauri Larsen Winder. I just wanted to stop in and say hi. It is crazy how life has changed so much since our good old USU days eh?? Looks like you are doing well! Tyler is a cutie and congrats on the upcoming litle one!

Anonymous said...

If you could send your email, and your sister's we would appreciate it! We decided to go private and need your email to invite you! We really want to keep in touch!
-Jacque
rup45@q.com