Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, February 3, 2008

change of plan

Darren and I feel a bit silly having our updates sent to everyones email box every time we post something. Especially if we want to do several posts in one sitting then you would get way to many emails in your inbox- and frankly- that could be a bit annoying. Now that you all know the tylerandcompany.blogspot.com address, we welcome you to visit it any time you would like. I would like Tyler's grandparents to continue to get the updates, so I will just modify the list of those who get every update. If you would like to continue to get every update let me know. I would just hate to be bugging people with our updates.

Darren did just post a poll to have everyone vote on what they think the best name should be for our baby girl. We really cant decide. So log on and tell us what you think.

5 comments:

k8theriver said...

would you actually call her evelyn or would you shorten it to something like eve, eva, evie? i like all those too.

*tif* said...

I couldn't really decide but I liked the bottom three the best. Lily Ann is cute. My cousin just had a baby girl and named her Evelyn and I like it as well. Abby has always been one of my favorites! Good choices though!

Amy said...

we would probably call her Evie or some kind of spelling like that. And Darren should have put Tessa Lyn, just to show we do have a middle name picked out.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Hey Amy!
It's Linds G.
Your blog is super cool, how fun that you got to go to the X games in Co. We watched Torah on t.v., I must not have seen the few seconds you guys were on. You made a cute, pregnant A though! (That was you, right?) Anyway, I love Lily and Evelyn. All 4 are good names actually. Good luck with everything...Only a couple of months to go! I'll keep checking in on you guys!
Love, Lindsay