Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Let's see if this works

I am trying to set up a blog. I would like my friends and family who live far away (and close) to be able to see what my little family is doing throughout the year. I also want to be better at taking more photos of my kids. Since I am new at this, I will try to fix any problems as they arise. But I think I have it set up so that whenever I post something you will all just get a quick email to show what I posted. Then you don't have to check back all the time to see if I have updated it. So lets see if this works. Enjoy

The blog name is tylerandcompany.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Dennis Harston said...

Great fun! I will be a regular reader. I am particularly interested in Tyler and Toby jokes.

Joni said...

Yes, it worked!!! I can't wait to see what's going on in your world on hopefully a more consistent basis.

soybeanlover said...

welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited!