Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, August 22, 2021

August 2021- A Wonderful Weekend

We had an amazing summer but this weekend was the very best.  My friend, Ang, brought her band to my back yard.  They played fantastic music and we danced and ate.  So many good friends came.  Friends from childhood, college, ski team, neighbors, climbing.....   Darren cooked for everyone. We had lots of good for to eat!


The next day we headed to Soldier Hollow for Tyler and Ellas first school race.  Darren is a great coach and has helped them so much.  They don't even realize how lucky they are.  Abby is our trusty little side kick.  Running around with us.  It was a muddy raining day but they kids did great.  A crashed pretty hard after a fun weekend and enjoyed some sleeping in the car (just like my mother always did!)



On Saturday/Sunday we had Stake Conference. I have been trying to figure out how to have a better felling in our home especially on Sundays.  I like this quote that was shared.  We also continue to watch the series "The Chosen" about Christ.  Ella has learned to braid hair and I love it. 










 

No comments: