Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, October 31, 2020

October 2020

October.  What a fun month.  Eggplant from my garden.  My friend Heather gave me hundreds of different seeds so I got to plant lots of different things.  We did a cookie taste off.  Ruby Snap cookies vs my neighbhor Catie Paulsen.  Caries cookies won.  They are amazing.  

General Conference.  We listened.  We did some of Lindas puzzles.  We had snacks to keep their mouths full so they wouldn't talk.  It was a lovely weekend.  Ella and Tyler had their schools shut down for a few weeks because of Covid.  Lots of homeschooling!



A fun family night to carve our pumpkins that we grew.  I love that as I walked out to the garbage can I could see the love and brightness in our home.  




Halloween with Covid- Things looked a bit different.  YW did a chair o treat- not a trick or treat or a trunk or treat... but they decorated a chair and the primary kids came to trick or treat.  Their chair was a candy corn.  On Halloween night the kids did some trick or treating but just a short version.  Lots of lights turned off.  




We made it out on some bike rides to see the leaves change. Tyler and Darren made it to Park City. I got to Corner Canyon with friends.  






Ella also has been working so hard on her tumbling.  She had a meet which didn't have any pictures -only videos.  But she is working so hard to do well in school and in tumbling.  


 

No comments: