Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, August 31, 2020

August 2020

August- It was hot... I bottled some tomatoes and corn from our garden.  I want to always remember Abby and her "tiggie".  Ella got braces.  Tyler worked at the cabin helping reinforce the bank.  I kept working out at my Crossfit gym. We got to see Ang perform with her band.   We celebrated Aunt Lindas birthday at Waffle Love.  We had brunch with the Minnicks and the Snowders.  We celebrated Pats 69th birthday with a yummy bbq and with Nolan and his boys.  











Darren hiked Mnt Superior.  He and Tyler did some good biking.  




 

Abby worked on an art project for Grandpa Harston.  
First Day of School for Ella and friends.  Thankfully Abbys second grade teacher took a picture. And I  never got one of Tyler.  



Ellas friends being creative since they were bored!

Hike with Tawnie to Blood Lake.  I jumped in for a quick cold swim... remembering my brave sister Race who is the queen of jumping into cold water in Canada!


Darren blasted his toe apart with a power washer.  







No comments: