Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019- Balls/Harston

There are just too many pictures to put them in order but Christmas was delightful.  We had all the Balls family together for several days.  We were able to get family pictures with everyone which was delightful!  Some of the Balls family was around for the Harston family dinner on Sunday so they came too.  I love hearing Jordan and Ranell sing.  My Dad is drawing cards for everyones birthdays and I sure love the ones he drew for my birthday and Christmas.  We ha




We had a great Balls family dinner with Darren cooking up a feast on the outdoor kitchen.  Aunt Whitney put her self in charge of all the kids games.  Of course they all loved it!  She brought fun ideas to take lots of pictures!




Darren and I got out for a hike one day. We seem to be able to squeeze that in most years during the holidays.  Nolan brought his girlfriend Kristy.  She is kind and thoughtful.  We all like her.







We got out skiing with the Balls family twice.  Once at the Beav and once at Sundance.

On Christmas Eve day I went to X-fit.  It was a killer workout to the song 12 days of Christmas.  You had to do the listed exercise over and over again just like the song repeats its self.

We had an awesome Hatch family party.  The boys were in charge of clean up.  They did an amazing job.  It was so great to see all my cousins I grew up with. I have a lot of good memories with these people.  







Tyler was in charge of moving the Elf on the Shelf every night.  He was awfully fun about it.  I included some of the fun pictures he took around the house also.  He had his train set up around the Christmas tree which was super fun.
























No comments: