Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, November 30, 2018

November 2018

Tyler and Darren tried to get a good hike in before it started snowing.  They made it up to the top of Mnt Olympus just as it started coming down.  So then they had to run down the whole thing to avoid the storm.  
Darren and I are trying to get out on a few more dates.  A Jazz game in a suite was sure nice.  Also I listened to the new book "The Saints".  It was free on the LDS app and great to learn some new things.  I bottled pumpkin one night and made some pumpkin seeds.


Ella is getting more comfortable with new friends.  She got to spray paint and tear down some walls at a friends house who was demolishing the house the next day.  Also, she is finding a few more friends at school.  Tyler and Ellas school had a nice Veteran's Day program.  It was nice to have Pat and Seth come down to celebrate the day.  It made all the difference to have a Veteran with us.






I got to go on the first ride of the season ... in November ... with friends.  I sprained my ankle in May and re-sprained it August.  So there was no riding for me this year.



I hosted but didn't plan, a FRIENDSGIVING feast.  I didn't even decorate!  Everyone brought something and we enjoyed each others company.  Abby made an iPad at school one day.  Tyler practices all the time.  He plays organ occasionally in church.  Grandma took Tyler to the symphony.  He came home excited and eager to tell me about the new instruments he saw.  Tyler also took a class to get his art merit badge for scouts.  He had to take a bunch of pictures for it.  I loved the one of the piano.



Ellas choir also sang at the Draper Tree Lighting Ceremony.  She was cold but they made it.  Ella graduated from the DARE program also.  








No comments: