Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

39th Birthday


My 39th birthday wasn't too bad.  Darren and the kids wrote me love note and posted them on my door.  I love that.  Tyler wrapped a candy bar up for me in like 10 different wrapping papers.  Abby wrapped herself up as a gift for me! Ang, Katie and Shawn all wrote me notes about how awesome I am!  Well... I sure felt awesome after I read them!








Friend Natalie made a nice lunch for friends in the neighborhood and sang me happy birthday there!  Amber, Brit and Vy took me out to breakfast at Pennys Anns Cafe which I adore!  Friends called and stopped in.  Several friends brought me Great Harvest Cinnamon Bread which I tried to not inhale too fast.  My mom took me shopping.  I bought some shoes with money Pat and Seth sent.  Darren and the kids took me to Cafe Rio for dinner.  It was a loved day!




No comments: