Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, October 28, 2018

24 hours in Moab 2018

Sometimes you get to run away and be a kid again.  This was one of those weekends.  I love my kids so much but I also love when I get to run away for a minute.  24 hours in Moab was that.  We left early friday morning and grabbed some lunch... then headed to the rock.  We climbed Looking Glass rock.  Great experience gettin 8 people all the way to the top of the rock.  We grabbed dinner at Zaks which has the best honey chicken pizza.  Hung out at the condo and sat in the hot tub.  



Darren and Kevin went out for an early morning run while we slept in until 8:00.  We grabbed breakfast and headed to Upper Granary Canyon.  Fun Razor ride.  Beautiful views.  We have 5 rappels and got to avoid some water.  


After the canyon we headed down to the river with 4 paddle boards and a new raft.  The sun was headed down but we were determined.  The boys had do wet suit up since it was chilly!  We got out of the water just as the sun went down.  I love those moments to be a person.  not just a mom or a wife but to me, who I feel I am inside.  















No comments: