Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, September 15, 2018

DPMS bike team

Tyler rode with the Draper Park Middle School Team.  He met some good people and got stronger.  He got to ride and train with Darren a bunch. I love that they have that to do together.  

Tyler had races in Snowbasin, Vernal and Soldier Hollow.  Each race was fun.  I especially like the Vernal one since we got to go to the Dinosaur Museum and see real bones.  I had been there as a kid but I sure learned a bunch more as an adult.  Camping in dusty Vernal was also an adventure.  The girls and I stopped at Pineview reservior as we waited for Tyler and Darren.  Grandma and Grandpa Balls came to cheer on at the Snowbasin race.  I got to be a course marshall for the Soldier Hollow race.  

































No comments: