Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, July 31, 2017

July 2017

 July was a great month. I just kept thinking throughout the month how nice it was to be home. We were gone most of the summer last year. I have lots of pictures of my friend Ang with my kids. She's been around from day one and they sure love it when she comes over. This picture is Abby  pretending to be a reporter with her Barbie camera and interviewing Ang. 
I love the sunsets from my house. We seem to have beautiful views in every direction.

 
We officially celebrating Darren's 40th birthday. His birthday party was going to Canada to bike in Whistler. But the kids insisted we have some candles which we stuck in play dough since we ate ice cream.  


Fun  pictures of Darren when he was little. I see a lot of my kids in these pictures.  

Fun hike with cousins and Melchoirs to the Suspension bridge in Draper.  

The boy cousins went to the cabin to help Grandma with some projects.

Slip and slide got pulled out a few times.  We made it to a bees game and saw fireworks.
Ella spent some time with Victoria. 



Kirsty Barnes came in from Tasmania Australia.  I got her up on the wall to do a little climbing.  


We meet Neti Call from Seattle downtown one day to see a fun museum.  We had the Bailey girls with us too... and I ran into my cousin Cressent Nielson who was down here from Cache Valley.


Ella is super excited about her new tumbling place.  Trampoline and Tumbling.  She got her new outfit.  wow.  lots of sparkles!








No comments: