Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, November 11, 2017

A nice weekend in November

One weekend we had Jennys kids over for a bit.  I got to use my moms trick of taking them all over to the church to get their piano practiced.  4 pianos... 4 kids practicing at once.  They made up a cool play that night.  It took them a few hours of working together which is great for all of us!






Darren woke up early to hike up to the top of Mnt Olympus.  We both got a great view of the sunrise.  Yet... we were in different places.


I was a bit jealous of him getting to the top of a mountain I have attempted 2 other times.  I rallied my friends and we got up to the top the next day.  Thanks Dan, Katie and Ang.


I got home tired and cold to see a happy site.  Darren and Tyler jumping on the trampoline working on Tylers backflip.  He was been so scared to try it for a while, but with a little time and attention from his Dad... he got it.  The girls were on the side cheering him on.  



No comments: