Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 2016

August was all over.  Actually the whole summer was a wild one… we were gone more than we were home.  But we tried to take advantage of the days we were home.  Yard work at my parents house with cousins …. they will be home in November we want things to look good.  


We spent an afternoon at 7 peeks water park.  Cousins… they make every thing better.  




My beautiful cousin Alyssa got married.  It was so beautiful.  An absolute dream reception.  


Aunt Linda is always so thoughtful to remember our birthday. We got together for cupcakes and games at her house.  


I love having my sister Jonnn around.  I stopped in one day and she made us some homemade tomato soup.  but it may have exploded a little bit… (all over that white tile… hmmmm)

And after a really crazy fun summer it was almost a relief to go back to school.  We were all ready for some routine again.  And just the chance to be home.  Tyler is in 5th grade. Ella is starting 3rd grade. Abby gets to go to preschool/joyschool.  





 Cousin Ely got to come stay for a week.  So even though school had started we kept on partying.  Splash parks are still so fun for this group.  I will be sad when they get to old for them!


These girls have spent so many hours together.  Journey, Ella, and Abby.  Great neighbhors.  
 And if Pam’s in town… we stop every thing to be with her.  But we didn’t have to stop much.  She helped me shuck corn from the garden.  We cut up watermelon from my garden and ate a lot.  Lots of good memories!





No comments: