Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016


It was good to be home and start school again.  I felt like I had been gone all summer!  Darren had some bike rides with friends and got to do some lego building at work.  


The basement was getting closer to done.  Getting carpet made a huge difference.  The built ins were amazing.  Get electrical working was wonderful.  I could walk into my food storage room and the light turned on.  I didn’t have to use the lantern!



The kids went back to school and it was just Abby and I at home.  She did some fun preschool.  but still crashed sometimes.  The best is when she went behind the couch to say her prayer and fell asleep midway!







I love my beautiful girls.  Both in white for church.  doing their hair the same.  The produce from my bountiful garden (and my neighbhors extra’s). the flowers and plants in my yard.  





Picking cherry tomatoes at Monts during preschool.  Taking time to do my hair once in a while.  Beautiful days out my back window.  The neighbors trampoline on top of my in laws pergola.  And my friends take me out to try sushi.  It wasn’t too bad, but they didn’t tell me what I was eating to that helped!









1 comment:

Rachel said...

how did the trampoline get up there?