Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Summing up September

A few fun things and not so fun things happened in September.  

Abby still takes one good long nap a day.  And she still loves to snuggle.  Or "get loves".  She loves to sit out on the grass and say hello to our neighbor the horse.  
Ella and I are working on having cute hair every day. I think it is so important to have hair done very day.  Ella also got bit by a spider.  This picture doesn't even look bad.  IT WAS BAD!  It got super infected. We went to the doctor. They had to cut it open and get all the puss out.  I didn't like having my daughter scream and cry.  we had three of us holding her down.  The fever was intense but the medicine helped almost immediately.  
Tyler started mowing one section of our grass.  He needs a new propelled mower if he is going to do more.  Its a very heavy mower!  And I loved this picture.  All three kids helping do the dishwasher.  YEAH!  Abby wants to do anything and everything that Tyler and Ella are doing.  

Abby is my stay at home buy. This picture made me smiles.  She got her baby wipes, a diaper and some Desitin.  Along with a bib.  She wanted to be a mommy!



No comments: