Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, August 9, 2013

How time flies...


I love my little family.  I love being with them.  This picture is such a happy moment for me.  A pow wow in the hallway talking about fun things.  
Tyler and Ella are such great helpers.  I love what great kids they are.  
Abby is growing up so fast.  She took a bottle like a champ the other day.  Tyler loved feeding her.  
Abby started oatmeal.  She loves it and says Mmmm....mmmm.mmmm the whole time she is eating it.  
The doctor said she was ready for solids but we will wait.  We tried carrots and green beans and she had horrible gas pains every night.  lots of painful screaming.  we will wait.  

She is close to rolling over by her self.  How time flies.  She is growing up so fast.  

Tummy time is getting better. 

Abby is such a happy person.  She smiles all the time.  



I went shopping with friends the other day.  It was a great get away.  Good thing we brought the stroller to carry all our bags.  

Me, Katie, Rowie and Ang

Darren took T and E on a bike ride with icecream after.  


1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

Ames, you are so beautiful...and you have such a beautiful family. :)