Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, July 21, 2008

fishin' with Grandpa

There are times when I know my father wishes he had more men around- this would be one of them.
Grandpa took all the grandkids fishing. None of his sons in laws or even his one son was there.

So he put all the worms on the hooks, he taughts us how to cast the lines and reel them in, then he ran around getting fishes off hooks and getting the hook out of their mouth-
Seth the oldest grandson- 11 years old- he was brave and put one worm on the hook. The rest of us... we just sat around trying to .... act pleasant. Thank you Dad for taking us fishing. We really do hope you will do it again.

And to my sisters, if you have a pictures of Tyler I would love it. How did I not get one of him. He caught a really big one!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amy Thank you so much for putting up these photos. They are so great! I'm sure if Rob were there he would have helped with putting wormies on hooks :) Spencer is getting so big! He looks so grown up.