Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring time



We have been keeping busy, even if it consists of feeding two kids and myself. Candace came down and went to the zoo for a day. We enjoyed the time together- Sad thinking they will be leaving soon for Michigan.(?) Tyler loves playing with his cousins - and thanks to Grandma Balls- they had superman capes to run around with- just at our house - not at the zoo:)

Ben and Renee have been helping us with a fun project of building a larger garden box, we hope to have lots of delicious veggies to eat soon- even some zucchini
But our best news is that Ella has started to do more sleeping at night then screaming. We have been keeping her up the last three hours of the day, instead of letting her sleep - I know it might sound cruel- but then she goes to sleep with out screaming for hours- We are all happier! She is just starting to smile- So attached I put an adorable picture of her- SLEEPING!!!

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

that's the best garden box i've ever seen.
maybe you can build us one. and sleep train our kid.

*tif* said...

Sweet pictures Amy! I'm jealous of your garden box and glad you had a fun time at the zoo!

Unknown said...

Well, Amy Harston! It took some serious stalking, but I found you. Just kidding. Actually I'm new to facebook (I've had an account for forever, but never used it) and then one day someone (Katie) asked to be my friend, and then I saw you and said "I know her!" They rest.. you know. Anyway, things are great. Yes, I have twins. Our first (Logan) is adopted and then we tried it the "natural way" with lots of medical intervention and voila... Ben and Cooper came (11 weeks early, but, we'll take 'em) They will be one next month. How is your family? Are they all still in Utah? Say hi to your parents for me. Oh, and what's Safra up to these days?? Do you know? My brother saw her on a bus a few years back and she had gotten married, but that's all I know. Talk to you soon! :) By the way, your kids look so sweet!