Monday, September 30, 2024

September 2024

Hiking with a few ladies up to Peak 10420 and Blood Lake.  

E- Bike Ride with Lisa and Beth.  25 miles.  Three Falls and beyond
Abby joined X-country.  She was amazing at her first race.  She got 4th place over all the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls.  She was 2nd place of all the 6th graders.  She ran the whole thing, even the hills.  
My knees are feeling strong for the first time in my life.  It's amazing.  Hiking up Mnt Aire in Millcreek.  2 miles up and just under 2000 vertical.  It's so therapeutic to hike and bike and talk.  

We love talking to Tyler on Wednesdays for his P-day.  He met a good friend and Maverick Coach Parker Skouson one day.  
Ella and her friends are loving the P-town X-cross races.  I need to get Darren out there to race and have fun.  

While I was in Ouray Darren and Abby had hiking time together.  They made it to the Old Mill in LCC.  Then smores out on the back porch.  

Darren ride leading for the Pink Varsity girl group.  He loves to see these girls improve.  
Seeing Tylers face up on the missionary wall at church. Who knew I would be old enought one day to have a kid up there.  
Two hikes in one day.  Abby and I went to donut falls with Amanda and Beverly.  Abby had never been and it had been years for me.  So fun to go again.  Then Darren and I made it up to Silver Lake in Tibble Fork.  Beautiful.  




Beth, Lisa, and I took a fun E-bike ride in Corner Canyon.  25 miles and we went all over.  We loved all the fall leaves.  Three Falls was so tempting to get in but we had to move on.  










No comments: