Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September 2026- Dallas Texas South Mission, Spanish Speaking!

 September was a full month.  I spent a lot of time working for Canyons School District.  Testing special needs kids and subbing.  In my spare time, I worked on framing 20-plus pictures for our house.  I got in some bike riding with Abby and her middle school team.  And when Tyler and Ella came home every Monday and Tuesday, I cooked and prepped them food.  I got in a good hike with childhood friend, Tawnie Baldwin.  We hosted about 20 Finnish missionaries one Sunday.  What a great group of kids.  Then we got to watch them play steal sticks, which is always entertaining.  





The big news of the month was that Ella got a mission call to Dallas, Spanish-speaking.  So exciting.  She will be loved by so many there, and I know she will love it. 








No comments: