There are a lot of other posts about things we did in July. So here are the random things that didn't get included. My 4Runner got over 200,000 miles. I want to drive it forever! Keatyn came home from her mission. She is my littlest angel who helped us adjust to life here in Draper after moving from Sandy. We also celebrated Darren's 49th birthday with friends. Dinner and ice cream with people we love. Abby did a lot of bike riding with a friend and with Darren. Even a fun race up at Beaver Mountain in Logan. Abby got her braces off. What a change! She looks so much older! Oakcrest for a week was great. I loved camp as a kid.
I got a ride in, and a lot of remodeling stuff was done. Darren works, then does projects, fits in a ride or two, and then sleeps. It's a busy month.
No comments:
Post a Comment